Name It - Iron On Clothing Labels. These are our BEST SELLER.
Guaranteed for commercial washers or dryers.
Suitable for rest homes and boarding schools.
See the genuine feedback below.
Easy to apply with a basic home iron on the Cotton/Linen setting.
Standard: 5cm X 1.3cm - the standard length, good for long names and to have a clear bold font.
Child: 3.5cm X 1.3cm - smaller/shorter length - suitable for toddler clothing, or people with short names, or just a smaller label. We always make the name clear to read at this size.
Printed with YOUR NAME or choice of wording.
White background with black writing
Pre-cut to size inside a zip lock bag
Text will not fade
Made of a cotton/polyester blend
Our iron on labels are unique to the NZ market and fully tested
Choose fast delivery and tracking for $5 or Free post through NZ post.- see DELIVERY section.
* For any questions on this product, see our Website page - Your Guide to Use / and Apply Name It Iron on Labels
Use these Iron On Clothing Labels for:
individuals and families, respite care in nursing homes, retirement village and rest homes, pre-school, crèche, boarding schools, military and service uniforms, scouts, girl guides, jamborees, special allergy and alert needs, sequential and or merit badges, special events and functions and much more!
Tips for Ordering Your Labels:
Type the Name as you want it printed i.e. in CAPITALS or Upper and Lower Case.
Use the OPTIONAL 2nd line for additional text or information as needed (or leave it blank). We are happy to help with any requests for your labels, just use the comment box.
If you like your label to be less bold, please request it. We aim to produce clear to read, bold labels.
- Special saving for families- split a pack of 50 or more into two names. Write the extra name in the Comment Box and tell us you'd like to split. No splits on 20.
- We can do sequential numbers (for uniforms or inventory). eg 001 - 100 on the second line. Write in the comment box the details. No extra charge.
- We can do different fonts - ie most fonts listed in Microsoft Word - add to the comment box.
- We can print in a red, blue, or green but we recommend you stay with the black for items that are washed on hot cycles, as other colours may fade after heavy washing.