NB These labels take extra time to make up. Allow up to a week to be made up, before sending, PLUS time in the post which can be 7 days if it's the free shipping. We advise COURIER.
NEW FOR 2017 - see our NEW soft satin-feel sew on that has a very clear print - as an alternative to these embroidered labels.
Key Points for Woven Labels:
- Embroidered. Letters and tape are 10mm high.
- CAPITAL LETTERS only
- Supplied on a roll with markings between each name
- Easy to cut between each name with household scissors
- Material is designed not to unravel on the ends, so folding under is not necessary.
- Choose from a selection of lettering colour
- Background colour for these labels is always white
Sew each end OR right around the label
Suitable for hand sewing or machine sewing
These Sew On Labels are popular for:
- Retirement or nursing home residents
- Respite care situations
- Boarding school uniforms
- Traditional style labels for hand made garments
- People who can hand sew
Making up these embroidered woven labels involves a 3 step process and therefore takes a little longer than our printed labels.
Alternative... Purchase our easy iron on, and just pop a stitch each side, after ironing into place. A very popular alternative for boarding schools and rest homes.
We recommend our best selling Iron On clothing labels for naming of clothes for Rest Homes and Boarding Schools. Unique to the market. Name It Iron On are fully tested in HOT commercial wash. Easy to apply, quick delivery and affordable.
Type the name to be printed on your labels. It can be in CAPITALS or Upper and Lower case.
How many labels do you need?
Please click on a box to select the colour for your text. All woven labels have a white background.
Please add any comments or special requests regarding your order.